The good employability company exists
to enable practitioners to deliver equality
of employment opportunity
This is achieved through Research, Consultancy, Training and Evaluation services.
We bring together professionally qualified work-psychologists,
respected vocational advisers, highly valued trainers and strategic leaders
with many years experience developing and delivering training,
evaluating impacts, as well as providing counselling and
employability support to improve outcomes.
EVALUATION AND RESEARCH
We support evaluation of projects, services and policies by using
good quality evidence and research
and by identifying the
‘active ingredients’ in success.
Helping organisations to implement
valid and informative evaluation
strategies is part of our work.
We are a development and consultancy group, dedicated to helping transform employability provision from just OK to good and then to excellent.
We have decades of experience and a practiced eye for the things that make a difference for clients and employees.
Adviser skills are an active ingredient in successful programmes. We provide in-house or group training in all the key advisor skills necessary for success.
We also provide mentoring and e-learning support and use of our free resources in your training and development work.
international projects and partners
We have worked across Europe over the last ten years with our partners on a range of international employability projects, including:
- developing the training team of a national public employment service
- providing policy input to an emerging former-communist state
Seminars can reach a larger number of people. They can inspire change and commitment.
Tailored to your needs, good seminars help people review their own practice and ideas while they think about the evidence, about what works, about the risks and the ethics.
The content and standards of our
Good Adviser Skills Training are applied to advanced professional development.
Going beyond that, we recognise that
well-qualified and experienced
advisers bring their own wisdom
and professionalism with them.
Do you want to engage in
next practice and access
learning materials that support your personal development?
Do you want to access research projects and commission ‘good’ to deliver learning, evaluation and other consultancy services?
Do you have an academic, policy, strategic or practical interest in the area of ‘equality of employment opportunity’ and want to help us achieve our vision?
WE WORK TO HIGH ETHICAL STANDARDS
- We use good-quality evidence wherever it is available.
- We value and promote the independent decisions of employers, employees and unemployed people for whom we work.
- Our advice is always our best advice. Even if it is sometimes challenging, we will be polite, co-operative and truthful at all times.
- We apply evidence and good practice to enhance the quality of life of our ultimate beneficiaries, and respect the projects, programmes, policies and people with whom we work.
- We are careful to avoid doing harm through using inappropriate methods, whether we apply them ourselves or recommend them to our clients.
- We work to help all those with whom we work to make their own informed choices. Our role is to help you make confident and valid decisions. Telling you or others what to do is not our style.
- Confidentiality is assured.