We provide in-house or group training in all the key adviser skills necessary for success. We also provide mentoring and e-learning support and use of our free resources in your training and development work. Our skill development is based on a review of worldwide evidence for ‘what works’.
You can get a copy of the review free from us. good training transfers to the workplace, transforming your advisors’ confidence and performance: it includes:
- Learning Needs Analysis and preparation.
- Active Learning.
- A joint venture between tutor and learners.
- Discussion and sharing experiences.
- Flexible: adjusted to the group ‘in real time’.
- Based on real-life challenges.
- Exemplar exercises.
- Quality Assurance Frameworks to use during training and at work afterwards.